Seed and Sprout Reusable Clear Food Wraps - Set of 3
This product is currently sold out.
Shake off that clingy wrap once and for all!
When we sprouted the clear food wrap, I knew we were onto something.
For years I too had been using cling wrap, a single-use plastic film that isn't recyclable or biodegradable.
A product that gets its stretchy/stickiness from all the chemicals and resins they add to it, which all end up touching our food!
Well bollocks to that. Witness instead our delightful, reusable clear food wraps.
Stretch 'em over your bowls, your dishes, mugs or jugs and they'll seal (water)tight without adding to our global plastic problem. Or use them in the oven instead of baking paper. Do it with me now - s-t-r-e-t-c-h!!!!
"I've got a set of these and can vouch for how amazing they are! They stretch A LOT, which is great... Have even covered a glass of soup with one of the covers and swished the glass up and down in front of my boyfriend to show him. Thank you @seedandsproutco for always providing such incredible products! Xo" - @isabellajeanandrews
So, to wrap it up:
- BPA-free, plastic-free, reusable silicone food wrap
- Set of 3, 10cm, 20cm and 30cm squares to cover lots of containers
- Wraps adhere and stretch, protecting and making a leakproof seal (which is something your beeswax wrap can't do - though we do love beeswax wraps too!)
- Use your transparent food wrap instead of baking paper - can withstand up to 250C
- Dishwasher safe but wiping or rinsing clean instead will help them perform better for longer
- 100% vegan reusable food wrap(no beeswax)
- Cover everything from leftovers to pasta or the dish you're taking to the barbie (anything you used to cling wrap)
- Store your plastic free food wraps in a cool, clean, dry place flat, rolled or folded
Good-bye cling wrap, you will not be missed.
Instructions for use:
- Prepare by making sure both the surface of the bowl and the silicone food wrap are dry.
- Place the wrap shiny side down, bumpy side up.
- Stretch (rather than drape) the food wrap over the surface of the bowl from one side to the other until it grips and forms an airtight bond.
- Store food as usual.