Seed and Sprout Dry Shampoo
This product is currently sold out.
All natural dry shampoo with no nasties, plastic free!
Dry Shampoo is a must have staple for so many of us, especially lately. When we created this beauty we really thought about what we needed out of a dry shampoo. Rose Geranium promotes hair growthand also smells great.
The hero ingredient: Cornstarch soaks in all the excess oil and leaves hair feeling soft and silky. It effectively soaks up excess sebum, yet keeping your scalp and hair moisturised. We hope you love it as much as we do.
1 x Dry Shampoo, plastic free (80g)
Why we love it
- It really works!
- No Sulphates
- No Phthalates
- No Parabens
- No Synthetic Fragrance
- 100% plastic-Free
- 100% vegan
- 100% cruelty free and not tested on animals (tested on us instead!)
- 100% palm oil free
- Made in Australia!
Very Simple list of just 5 all natural ingredients:
Corn Starch, Tapioca Starch, Rose Geranium essential oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Chamomile Leaf Extract.
- Corn Starch: soaks in all the excess oil and leaves hair feeling soft and silky. It effectively soaks up excess sebum, yet keeping your scalp and hair moisturised.
- Tapioca Starch: Tapioca is a powerhouse of nutrients so it's perfect for hair that is dry, damaged and in need of some deep yet gentle nourishment and repair. Absorbs more Oil than Talc.
- Rose Geranium essential oil: Smells beautiful and also good for naturally decreasing dandruff.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract: Promotes hair growth
- Chamomile Leaf Extract: Contains properties that eliminates dirt and grease clogging hair follicles and promotes hair growth. It prevents buildup of bacteria and germs and keeps your hair clean and fresh.
Vegan, Zero Plastic, No Synthetic Fragrance, Palm Oil Free
Made in Australia
10cm x 5.5cm diameter
Direction of use
Apply a small amount to dry hair, working into the scalp and roots. Reapply as often as needed. Store in a dry area, in an upright position.
First time users tip: sprinkle onto your hands first to gauge the desired amount that works for you.
End of Life:
Use it till it's gone, the packaging of this product is home compostable cardboard.